Fresh green peas are wholesome and rich in many essential nutrients. Same goes for their frozen counterparts that are much popular because of their availability round the year. These Canned Green Peas we deal in are preferred for adding a nutritional punch to various recipes. This is because these humble peas are loaded with a large assortment of health benefitting minerals and vitamins and are considered a powerhouse of various antioxidants and phytonutrients. Plus, being low in fat and calorie content, these Canned Green Peas are also preferred by health conscious people for maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Diet friendly vegetable that can be consumed by those interested in losing weight
- Loaded with calcium, iron, carotenoids and various other essential nutrients that are good for eyesight, skin, muscle health, etc.
- Are a rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients
- Can be availed in bulk in safe and hygienic packaging options
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Are canned green peas healthy?
Canned green peas are a decent wellspring of potassium, vitamin An and fiber.Canned green peas are a bland vegetable. with different vegetables like carrots for a sound side dish.
2) Are canned green peas cooked?
Since canned peas are as of now cooked,you are simply adding a little flavor.Drain the water from the can prior to adding to your pan.Experiment with various jars to track down your style and brand.There are small peas (child peas) and standard size peas.
3) Which is better frozen or canned green peas?
Frozen peas are whitened after gather and blaze frozen, keeping a large portion of their nutrients,while canned peas contain less nutrients.The decision: Most certainly purchase new or frozen-yet be cautious with their cooking times.On the off chance that you whiten them for a really long time they will lose a large portion of their supplements and go to mush.
4) Why are canned peas so good?
Peas are a decent wellspring of nutrients C and E, zinc, and different cell reinforcements that fortify your insusceptible framework. Different supplements, for example, nutrients An and B and coumestrol, assist with lessening irritation and lower your gamble of constant circumstances, including diabetes, coronary illness, and joint inflammation.
5) Would it be a good idea for you to wash canned peas?
Did you had any idea about that washing canned beans and peas prior to utilizing them diminishes the sodium content by up to 40%.Flushing your beans and peas likewise gives you with fresher tasting beans and peas. Canned beans or peas are modest, durable and a fast and solid method for adding protein to a dinner.