Sweet and tangy in flavor, we are offering top grade Tomato Ketchup range that is made from quality assured tomatoes and other ingredients. The offered products have a right mix of tomatoes, vinegar, sweetener, garlic powder, ginger powder, chilli puree, acidifying agent, thickening agents, spices and seasonings. Our offered ketchups are usually used as a condiment to various dishes like sandwiches, burgers, french fries, hot dogs, cooked eggs and other snacks that are usually served hot. Other than this, tomato ketchups can also be used while cooking for imparting a particular flavor or to enhance the existing flavor of a dish. Our tomato ketchups offer surprising health benefits and are prepared to make your meal delicious and interesting. Also, our range ketchup is made using both traditional method and modern production line. Furthermore, the offered tomato ketchups undergo various quality evaluation stages before delivering to clients in order to ensure perfect taste and top quality. These ketchups are outstanding in terms of quality, packaging and reasonable as well in terms of pricing.
1. Rich in taste, and a perfect snack partner
2. These are low calorie condiment
3. Rich in vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and other beneficial nutrients
4. Made from fresh tomatoes and natural ingredients
5. Appreciated for longer shelf life
6. Delivered in sturdy and air tight containers
Three interesting uses of Tomato Ketchup:
1. Salad Dressing: Tomato ketchup is an important ingredient in Thousand Island, Catalina, Russian dressing and many other dressing recipes. Ketchup also serves as a base for making home made barbecue sauce.
2. Cocktail Sauce: Making cocktail sauce at home is now super easy. Just add grated & jarred horseradish to tomato ketchup and it's ready to be served along with crab or chilled shrimp. Tomato Ketchup can also be used for making sweet and sour sauces, that can be refrigerated and used for making varied recipes later on. Adding fish sauce and lime juice to ketchup can give a thai flavor. Adding jalapeno ketchup or puree to tomato ketchup can give a recipe the kick of spicy heat and tang at the same time.
3. Polishing Copper: Mix tomato ketchup and kosher salt in equal proportions and apply on old tarnished copper objects or utensils. Leave for few minutes before wiping it off using a soft clean cloth and voila!